Open post

Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board (CVWB) comment letter to City of Roseville Development Services – Planning, dated August 16, 2021

Clean Water Act Section 404 Permit

If the project will involve the discharge of dredged or fill material in navigable waters or  wetlands, a permit pursuant to Section 404 of the Clean Water Act may be needed from the United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE). If a Section 404 permit is required by the USACE, the Central Valley Water Board will review the permit application to ensure that discharge will not violate water quality standards. If the project requires surface water drainage realignment, the applicant is advised to contact the Department of Fish and Game for information on Streambed Alteration Permit requirements.

Scroll to top